Brixel Winds by Breakfast Studio: April 29, 2022 – May 06, 2022
Brixel Winds is the first NFT collection from BREAKFAST Studio, a Brooklyn-based robotic kinetic art studio started by artists Andrew Zolty and Mattias Gunneras in 2009. Their sculptures can be found the world over, from Harvard University to the auction block at Christie’s. They’ve done work for the likes of TikTok, Google, MeowWolf, Ray-Ban, and many more.
My Modern Met named BREAKFAST one of the top NFT Artists of 2021: https://mymodernmet.com/nft-artists-2021/
Brixel Winds is a series of NFTs and physical pieces based on BREAKFAST’s kinetic medium called Brixels. The NFTs have been created from some of the initial Brixel concept models and animations BREAKFAST created in 2018.
The collection will be made up of…
– 5 unique NFTs that will come with a matching physical Brixels sculpture.
– 25 unique digital-only NFTs.
The first 5 digital NFTs will be listed at a discount.
Never miss important NFT drops: Take a peek at our NFT Calendar!
- Get daily NFT news, announcements, and events via our Daily Newsletter.
- Daily news sent on Telegram
- Snapshot of biggest news daily on Twitter & Instagram
Get the latest on trending NFTs, view upcoming NFT drops, NFT news at NFTEchoNews.com